Sunday, March 6, 2011


What a year! It is coming upon my children's birthdays and that always makes me look back and see how much they have grown. Cole is going to be 3 years and Bowen 1 years old. I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly. I haven't kept up on the most important things to me and this is one of them. Writing about family history and telling all the funny stories the boys seem to do. I have decided to rededicate myself to posting my history of my family life.

Soon the boys will turn older and us too. We love being a family and enjoy our children. It is fun watching Cole be the older brother and showing Bowen new things. Cole's favorite thing to do is play with his Buzz Light year from Christmas. Bowen's favorite thing to do is follow Cole and around and climb up on Cole's bed. Corey favorite thing is cars and he is trying to come up with some apps for phones. My favorite thing is to have some relaxation time with Corey. With that said here is a fun picture of the family taken at the Millers family reunion.

No comments:

Post a Comment